INTER RAO Lietuva Group announces financial results for 2019
The second-best year while listed on WSE with the increase of revenues and profits y/y.
- Electricity sales volume increased to 8 539 GWh in 2019 versus 6 235 GWh in 2018.
- Revenues from sales reached EUR 317.0 million, compared to EUR 288.3 million in 2018, thanks to higher amount of electricity sold and higher prices in the NordPool system.
- Group’s gross profit in 2019 increased to EUR 24.5 million from EUR 22.7 million in 2018.
- Operating profit increased to EUR 15.2 million versus EUR 14.9 million a year ago.
- Group’s net profit reached EUR 17.6 million compared to EUR 11.5 million in 2018.
- Group’s EBITDA reached EUR 22.4 million, while the EBITDA margin increased to 7.1%.
- Electricity production at the Vydmantai wind farm increased by 28.4% y/y due to better wind conditions in the area.
- The electricity trading volume in Poland amounted to 1 558 GWh versus 330 GWh in 2018.