INTER RAO Lietuva Group announces financial results for 1H 2020
Lower amount of electricity traded with higher margins and net profit of EUR 6.8 million
- Revenue from sales in 1H 2020 decreased from EUR 197.6 million to EUR 112.3 million y/y. The decrease was caused by lower amount of electricity traded and lower average price of electricity sold.
- Electricity sales volume decreased by 34% y/y, from 3 970 to 2 605 GWh.
- Group’s gross profit reached EUR 12.6 million, versus EUR 14.6 million in 1H 2019.
- Group’s EBITDA amounted to EUR 9.6 million versus 12.8 million in 1H 2019, while the EBITDA margin increased to 8.6% compared to 6.5% a year ago.
- Operating profit reached EUR 8.1 million, versus EUR 10.2 million in 1H 2019.
- Group’s net profit amounted to EUR 6.8 million compared to EUR 10.3 million a year ago.
- Trading volumes in Poland increased from 590 GWh to 915 GWh y/y.
- Earnings per share reached EUR 0.34 compared to EUR 0.52 in 1H 2019.